miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

Sueña un poco... Jim Warren



Jim Warren is a U.S. artist known for audio album and book cover artwork.[1] He has worked in surrealistic fantasy since about 1969. A self-taught artist, Jim uses traditional oil paint and brushes on stretched canvas

Dream a little dream of me - Lyrics

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me
Say "Night-ie night" and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me
Stars fading but I linger on, dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Just saying this
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

3 comentarios:

  1. That is a very good habit to dream little because the more the exceptions the more we are hurt at the end. Now it's time to avail Live Chat Services for more information.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Navigating Attorney Bankruptcies. Expert legal insights on handling attorney-related bankrupty. Our guide offers clarity solutions for a legal professional facing financial challenges.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like this website very much, Its a very nice post to read and find information.
    Abogado Federal de Defensa Criminal

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Datos personales