sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

Perro que nada con delfines y león marino (vídeo)




dolphinDog | 31 de enero de 2010 | 15 minutos
This is the story of a dog who loves dolphins, a little fluffy loving dog who I named Grizzly. One day Grizzly and I found a little baby Sea Lion sick and near death on the rocks. The local animal rehab place said they could not take her and to let her die ( they called it "mother nature"), so I took the dying Sea Lion home and nursed her back to health. My puppy dog Grizzly lived and loved the Sea Lion.

Once the Sea Lion got well we released her again into the wild, Grizzly thought for sure that HE must be a sea lion also. He lived his entire life loving Dolphins, Sea Lions, Whales and loving me.

This video is a tribute to the friend that God gave to me. Grizzly the dolphin dog. He loved dolphins and dolphins loved him. It is hard to explain. Science will explain away love. Love is never in the ingredient. They say we came from Apes and that the world is just a big accident.

But Love is in Gods ingredient. Grizzly recently passed away at the age of 18, he swam with dolphins on his last day. I wait for that day when Grizzly will once again jump into my arms. I wait for that day when we will all be in the presence of a Loving God. Thank you Jesus for taking away the sin of the world..........

Enjoy

With Love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Datos personales